Golden State Lifeguards is now offering training classes and programs in the Southern California region aimed at empowering people of all walks of life and of all ages to prepare for jobs to disaster preparedness. Our training classes are taught by career lifeguard/medics who go above and beyond to ensure that each student retains what is being taught.
Additionally we will be offering classes and seminars for currently certified lifeguards (pool & ocean) to help them to become better equipped for rescue situations.
Some of the training classes/seminars we offer are:
- Disaster Preparedness
- Lifeguard Certification (pool)
- First Aid
- Cliff Rescue (ocean lifeguards)
- Water Watcher Seminars
- Rip Current Awareness & Safety Clinic
- Sting Ray First Aid Clinic
Some of the programs we offer are:
- Amatulli Sport’s Camp
– For kids ages 6 to 13 years old
- Camp Lifesavers
– For kids ages 9 to 13 years old