Golden State Lifeguards is now responding to the needs of Southern California Homeowners Association pools and community pools as reopening has been granted by the State of California as well as other jurisdictions. As the State continues to slowly open up, many HOA’s and communities are faced with the difficult process of reopening their pools and in accordance with state COVID19 guidelines.
Our COVID19 pool monitors are non-certified personnel who are solely responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that COVID19 guidelines are being followed
- Monitoring member entry and exit via documentation
- Making sure those with reservations have access to pool
- Taking temperatures of members arriving and documenting
- Ensuring that social distancing is being initiated
- Communicating with community or HOA managers
- & more!
We are here to ensure that pools reopen safely and in accordance with federal, state and local COVID19 guidelines.
If you are interested in pool monitors on a seasonal or yearly basis, please call us at 747-444-1035 or email us at email@example.com